Monday, September 25, 2006

Going Away Party Highlights and the Week Ahead:

time well spent

The Macedonian Road House is a great place to throw a party.

A shit load of people showed up.

It was nice to have so many of our friends there.

Someone else took care of our bar tab.

It’s best not to ask the question “what’s in this sausage”.

There was a great deal of full frontal nudity.

Tiny does in fact know every song ever recorded.

At least three “love-connections” were made

A box of 15.00 cigars was smoked.

Pastor Bob’s odd sexual habits were made known.

There was a limo service taking people back and forth.

Lots of pickled farm produce was consumed.

There were no fist fights.

ND won.

It’s never a good idea to ride a horse into a crowded bar.

Our house looked like a field hospital the Sunday morning with the bodies of all the people who spent the night lying around.

I went to Mass Sunday.

This morning I woke at 3am, to put my Flower on a plane.

Today is my last day at work.

I have a new job.

I am burying a St. Joseph statue in my yard today.

It’s very good to know that I will be missed “very” much by some people.

I am packing and loading from here on out and will be heading West sometime early next week.

Next blog posting will be in a few weeks, from my new desert hideout.

Until then I wish you all the joy and happiness you deserve.

JQP