Wednesday, March 02, 2005

"Ah, Hans, du bist aber schick!"

Ok, I have been doing an experiment on BE, I have been poaching a one or two lines that catch my attention, (all in 30 seconds) So, with today’s speed reading I tried to find a theme:

Blogs on Politics:
Let’s talk about elite cliques. Again I reassert my opinion the Orwell’s 1984 is officially Karl Roves playbook. That and Destroying Your Country for Dummies. Chris rock, in his opening monolog beat on George Bush and salted his language with expletives that would have – in another time – been bleeped out.

More recently, there were the deaths of other millions in the laogai, the Chinese gulag system. The average American citizen has little or no interest in foreign affairs.


Blogs on the Law:
As I read through the opinion as a layman I felt somewhat helpless. The Supreme Court says it is unconstitutional to execute those who were 16/17 at the time they committed their crime. Naturally there is some initial skepticism, but once people realize how easy it is, they change their tune. "Until we design them to meet the needs of this century, we will keep limiting, even ruining, the lives of millions of Americans every year." According to our ancestors, the priority is always about survival.

Blogs on Themselves:
I got "the word" from the significant other, too much talk about art. Yesterday, was my first pseudo-celebrity sighting in Hawaii. I am by no means depressed. I am a singer/songwriter and classically-trained violinist who quit the classical world early in my career because I hated having to wear black and sit still!

I find that as a designer, if I was ever caught in a suit, it would do some serious damage to my credibility. Everyone already knows that I'm a big proponent of military research. - nothing to report at all - even shunned the 6 beers i bought for myself - At least i'll have 4 when i get home to drink - im more in the frame of mind tonight.

How creepy would it be to come home and find two dead bodies in your house, especially if you're a judge who's already been targeted by white supremacist groups? Their work shows that stereotypical beliefs not only distort perceptions of current interactions; they can also affect an individual's memory of past events. Or maybe I'm just nuts and I should stop taking classes and just write the stuff. Ed and I are off on a boondoggle up PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). In the mean time I got to drive around in our minivan.

Blogs and Science:
There are 2 space missions currently observing Sun. Along with the building integrated photovoltaics, the near zero energy apartment complex includes tightly sealed duct work, a high-efficiency heating and ventilation system, and low-e windows. Whether delivering information, opinions, perspectives, dissenting arguments or humorous asides, the human voice is typically open, natural, uncontrived. Nerf toys ended being popular in the office after the dot com bust. 100% of the profits from sales of the bracelet will be given to The Dimebag Memorial Fund

Blogs and Women:
I spent most of Tuesday working on "the problem." Snow is again about 4 inches deep! The girls are out doing chores: milking the goats, feeding the chickens and collecting eggs, emptying the compost, giving hay to goats and cows. Immediately, I became engrossed in their story.

Even though her size and strength could be intimidating to strangers, she was gentle and even-tempered. "I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours."

I'm freezing my ass off but I had to make a point. Beautiful women on TV are like health violations at a Chinese restaurant; easy to find. Baited and electrified fencing can be purchased pre-made or cobbled together at home. This day will not come round again.

Blogs and Drugs:
Living in a continually changing world, we are constantly bombarded with an overwhelming amount of sensory stimulation. Pharmaceuticals are very expensive and risky products to bring to market. I get by with a little help from my friends (and high-grade pharmaceuticals). The grass is much greener on the other side.

Blogs & girls with Hairy Arm Pits:
He was grossed out because he saw a woman in the pool who had hairy arm pits. It get's worse. He was SO grossed out, that he had to immediately get out of the pool and leave. While that's not the prettiest thing to look at, I don't think it's anything to get out of the pool about.

He was a brilliant stage actor. Whether it's a plant, an animal, a gorilla or a baboon, every breathing, living thing in this planet experience some form of change one way or another. The task of his senses is to give him the evidence of existence, but the task of identifying it belongs to his reason, his senses tell him only that something is, but what it is must be learned by his mind.

The things I do just to keep from going Mad, I remain:

JQP esq.