Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mrs. JQP on the Road:

Thought for the Day:

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority; the test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. Ralph W. Sockman

On Mrs. JQP and Packing for a Trip:

Ok, I am going to sound like a guy, but one thing the service taught me was travel light. I had to help her pack last night for her trip to a Country Music conference in Nashville. My help consisted of saying, “ummm….baby, that’s cool for the clubbing in Detroit”, or “Honey, perhaps that outfit would be better for a night out on Rush St. in Chicago”. My little flower just did not have country clothes, other than a pink cowboy hat with matching pink boots she last wore to a Prince concert.

So, since she couldn’t decide what to pack she packed it all, yes, friends 4 suit cases for a week long conference. I know because, I had to carry them to the car this morning. I cant wait to hear the stories that are going to come of this.

Other News:
Court this morning, so don’t expect anything note worthy.

Your Drinks for the Week:

“Shit-Faced in a Glass” or “The (G.D. P.) Drink Recipe”

Drink Ingredients:
0.5 oz. Southern Comfort
0.5 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Orange Juice
1 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 tbs. Grenadine
0.5 oz. Rum
0.5 oz. Triple Sec
0.5 oz. Yukon Jack
1 oz. Sweet & Sour mix

“Dempsey Cocktail” or the “Sucker Punch” Drink Recipe

Drink Ingredients:
1/2 tsp. Grenadine
1 oz. Apple Brandy
1 tsp. Anisette
1 oz. Gin

Instruction:
Stir all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

(Since the intrepid and resourceful Mrs. JQP is has we speak traveling to the land of “Country Music” (yes, I know it makes me giggle to), I thought it appropriate to start the drink of the week a bit early, I am after all without adult supervision)

Looking Good in Suit and Tie, I remain Dashing ever more:

JQP DDS