Friday, November 12, 2004

Back from Indy

On Good Goverment:
Well now, Service does Equal Citizenship. I spent the better part of the day meeting with Mitch Daniels transition team. It seems Mitch wants me to take on a leadership roll in the new administration. Lead I shall, dear readers Lead I shall.

I know many of you are scratching your head, knowing that I think Mitch is a silly little twit/prick. Let’s talk about me for a moment. I remember when I started taking showers, cut my dreadlocks, shaved my beard and bought an SUV, putting on a bumper sticker that says I AM THE NRA, everyone said I sold out.

To them I say: Fuck you, you crybaby hippy. I, John Q. Public am a winner.

When the Gestapo come and kicks in your door and drags you off to some fundamentalist re-education camp down in Adams County in the middle of the night. I will be winning and I will be your only hope, my own little underground railroad. Mao said a revolutionary should be like a fish swimming in the sea of the populace that and I always feel one does well to keep your enemies close.

Have a good weekend,
Always and forever, I remain yours...

JQP