Friday, October 29, 2004

Notes from the trenchs

Brief Re-Cap of No-Love Thursday:
True to form, there was no love being shared on Thursday. Pastor Bob even forgot his wife’s dialysis appointment and she had to walk home. I found myself once again leaving my bar in search of another more suitable place, some place to fit my mood, some place that until recently was closed, you know the kind of bar that often has Crime Scene tape all around it. Yes, dear reader, I went to the seeder unfashionable tap-houses. …and boy what a night, at my seventh stop of the evening, I ended up having a large group of Peruvian day-labors make fun of me while I was trying to eat some hot peppers they brought in to the bar with them. Sadly, I have been remembering that particular part of the evening a little to well this morning.

My Weekend Plans:
My house guests are due in today, and will not be leaving until Sunday. I have to go to the airport and pick them up, I am however not looking forward to it for three reasons, I am hung-over, I cant seem to get very far from my down-stairs bath (finding myself wishing that home improvement project was done) and it is very hard to park a school bus at an airport, oh and also I am always worried about face reconnection soft-ware and surveillance programs now in place at all major airport so once again I will have to dress up like a clown.

I will try to keep you up-dated as the story un-folds. Sorry I have to get back to the campaign trail (I love my role as Republican Heckler, it is vital, and hell it just makes for good clean fun).

Quote from last night:

"They all look cute with a ball-gag in their mouth."
Fast Eddie

JQP DMV