Friday, October 15, 2004

its Friday morning

and I am hung-over, yes.... hung-over
over-served, to a point where all that is human left my body
(in many ways, dear reader, in many ways)
Gladly, I am only scheduled to be in court for 12 hours today.

When am I going to learn, to:

A) Stop ordering drinks, with "fun" names
B) That at my advanced age, 3 hours is not enough sleep
C) That I should stop drinking with Pastor Bob, however that stage-show was good at the "Meet-Market" last night, (golf-clap to Mona A-More, her Billy Hoilday was wonderful).

Thank goodness I found the curative powers of this little treat. Talk about something that will set you right, after a long night of hard drinking.
http://www.alphabet-soup.net/goose/curd.html

"...and I still laugh out loud when walking thru the underwear section at Wal Mart "

Quote of the day:

And malt does more than Milton canTo justify God's ways to man.
A. E. HousmanEnglish classical scholar, poet, & satirist (1859 - 1936)


Back to the Slave Trade.....