Monday, October 11, 2004

Hey its a Monday, what did I expect?

You know one of the more endearing things my dear step-father used to say to me when I was a child growing up, on our family farm in the gently rolling hills at the foot of Mt. Zion, was "...well Jesus H. Keeeerrist, you could fuck up a steel marble with a god-damn marshmellow" which was often followed by a blow to the head, or at the minimum, a wrench thrown at me. (at the age of six, I had gotten pretty good a dodging the wrenches, it was his left-hook you had to watch out for). I bring that up, because, today I hear his gentle words of wisdom in my mind. Yep, so far everything I have touched has turned to shit, and its not even noon. Perhaps; I should rush over to the Rep. HQ downtown, and see if I can help out with the Bush camp! after all why should I let all this good-carma go to waste?