Monday, October 11, 2004

taking the cure....

Enough of the wallowing in the depths of self-pity and doubt, wasn’t it Jim Morrison who sang “…lost in a Roman wilderness of pain, and all the children are insane” hey, it’s my lot in life, to carry the heavy burden, with the broad shoulders of my ditch-digging Irish forbearers. Don’t we all have days when we feel like Prometheus with the eagles tearing out our livers? It seems my shitty days seem to land on Mondays, but I think I found a cure, go to lunch, no don’t eat at your desk, or work through lunch, go out, man there is just something about that Roast Beef and Swiss with a cup of tomato-basil soup that will just set you right. But, then again who knows, might be the fact that my door is shut and no one knows I am here. anyway, I know Jesus Loves Me (for the Bible told me so)....