Thursday, May 01, 2008

I am a God to my People:

Fox29TwistedGeezer-full

On a diet of Pork Cracklins' and RC Cola:
I have been remiss. Granted, life without my own personal laptop (thanks Best-Buy), which limits my ponderings for you the select. For this I say...sorry...

I am here alive and doing well, fighting the good fight, living my life, bad and nationwide. However, please note the post desert funk might finally be abating. Which is good for you dear reader as I have oh so many stories to share.

Time in the Trenches:
Needless to say since last we spoke I have been to VA, MA, NY, SC, NC, LA, GA, OH, KY, TN, CO, back to AZ x2 and Detroit-City-In-Da-House, give it up ya'll. …and today I find myself washed up on the banks of my quant NE Indiana port town. I was on the TV News last night in the great state of South-by-god-Carolina; I am after all a hero.

Well, my time here at the public library draws to a close, a homeless man wants to check current copper prices, and after up-dating my stock portfolio and looking up flossing best pratices, I am over my time limit.

I remain, much like the bright burning eye in the darkness of your pitiful soul:

JQP esq.