Thursday, December 15, 2005

No-Love-Thursday:

TrailerParkBoys
(Photo, courtesy of CPF’s last family reunion)

Thought for the Day:
He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. Benjamin Franklin 1768

It is that time again:
Yes, dear reader its No-Love-Thursday, a time when those who stand above all the rest, join forces to assess and inform you the public. The No-Love-Thursday Drinking Club and Mutual Aid Society, coming soon to a community near you. I got a head start; I opened the meeting at 12:01. I am if nothing else a trend setter.

This Week:
Indy, a woman I lust over and occasionally house sit for (got to love those fine washables), coined the phrase “situational homosexuality” I meet a guy last night, who said he was bi-sexual, after talking to him for 3 minutes, I informed him that he was not bi-sexual, he was in fact a “pathetic opportunist”. Thus my new phrase of the day.

On work:
I hope and hope is the key word, to have these grants off my desk today. Otherwise, I am in court this morning and the shooting range this afternoon. Got a big case that I am trying to pull something off for, no family should not know where their child is at Christmas.

Hey Fuckers:
Just wanted to slip in to a high school personality for a moment (ok, my normal personality). I spent last night until 6 setting my unit rate, in one of my 206 page grants. Then brothers and sisters I went out and got myself fucked right up.

Not very adult I know, but at least I got laid out of the deal (golf-clap to Mrs. JQP). It is around 4AM as I write this and kids I am still drunk as all hell. All of which of course means I will be looking and feeling my best around 7 when I roll my skinny white ass into work, its one of those “hangover sets in around noon” days. Well, at least I can still piss standing-up. Just wanted to share.

Going with a theme:
Amish chics
(Amish girls are thick)

Todays Bill:
SONNET 44
If the dull substance of my flesh were thought,
Injurious distance should not stop my way;
For then despite of space I would be brought,
From limits far remote where thou dost stay.
No matter then although my foot did stand
Upon the farthest earth removed from thee;
For nimble thought can jump both sea and land
As soon as think the place where he would be.
But ah! thought kills me that I am not thought,
To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone,
But that so much of earth and water wrought
I must attend time's leisure with my moan,
Receiving nought by elements so slow
But heavy tears, badges of either's woe.

Quote of the Day:
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

I remain, the 3 dollar whore of your soul:

JQP esq.