Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Dang Guys Look Easy Money!

I just got this in my E-Mail!!!! and wanted to take a bit of time from Dobbs's interview to post this so all of you can see my good luck!

JQP MD




Dear friend Public,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.
With due honour and respect am sorry for embarasement of this nature to you and please consider my indigination and see if truely you can help me to this proposal in urgency call ofmine.

With whole confidence and belief, my thought saw your name as a reliable person to co-operate in joint venture partnership.

I am Tora Aho, from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) the son of late Dr. Benson Boga Aho, who died recently during the military coup.Before he was killed ,he has a sum of $16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million US Dollars)deposited in one of the private safe Finance Security Company here in Togo W.Africa and handed over the Certificate of deposit to me.
He used my name as his only child as the next-of-kin during the time of deposit. He made me to understand that the Security Firm did not know the content of the box because he deposited it as family valuables for Security reasonse.

I am therefore contacting you for an assistant so that the consignment would be claimed from the Security and Finance Company by assisting us to pay for the demurrages charges that has accumulated due to the duration of the consignment before arranging a Diplomatic Immunity for the money to be shipped or transported to your nominated environment where we canhave a meeting together.

NOTE/ That the company did not know the exact content of the box for Security reason, it was rather labelled asfamily valuables. I will also need your assistance for investment of the money in your country. My mother & I had agreed to compensate you with 20% from the total Sum.
Time is not on my side, I will appreciate if you can get in touch with me as soon as possible so that I can give you more information about my proposals.

you should be assured that there is nothing to worry about, everything will be done by our family Attorney provided you can give me guarantee that the box will be well secured and that you will not take advantage of my situation.

I will like to stop here.

Tora Aho.