Thursday, August 26, 2004

as always found on the web, with comments

Rant for 8/26/04 Theme: This week went faster than a seaside house trailer in Fla. The Race: The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth have been attacking John Kerry's warrecord. They say he doesn't deserve his medals. Kerry has responded by saying, "They can take away my medals, but they'll never take away my necklace of human ears, or the baby's skull my wife uses as an ashtray." You go Johnny!

Ok, Sex and Statesmanship
Q: What Blows Harder and Faster than Hurricane Charlie? A: Governor McGreevey! Yes, Governor McGreevey, the man who started out as Governor of New Jersey, but ended up being a queen, is going to be forced to resign. Why? He has misused the power of his office. He should have used his powers to seduce an 18 year old intern in thigh High stockings, a plaid mini skirt, and a sheer linen blouse with the top three buttons undone; her black, lacy bra straining to contain her firm, young breasts. Her red lips soft like rose petals; her white panties soaked with her sweet juices. That's what happened to me when I clerked for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. But I always blamed myself. I was asking for trouble wearing that schoolgirl outfit (hey, I know what your thinking, but that’s what she liked). My nipples are still chafed from that bra, not to mention Sandra's clumsy groping with her thick, gnarled fingers. What’s funny is to this day I still shave my chest. Ah, but those sweet kisses... But let's get back to McGreevey. Does he find some sweet young thing To pump full of man paste? No. Instead, he used his powers to get in the pants of a middle aged Israeli guy. A guy who spent his life dodging suicide bombers on his way to the playground, comes to New Jersey, and takes a direct hit from Governor McGreevey's flesh torpedo. Poor bastard… I can not imagine what Governor McGreevey was thinking. But the fact is, that he has this power and I don't. This is power I would KILL for, and he used it to screw some ugly fucking dude. I mean, god damn it, couldn't he at least PRETEND to want to fuck a hot chick and go down in glory? Give his wife and kids a reason to RESPECT him. …and my god, if your going to do a dude, make him at least a hot one, you know like the cute blonde from The Back Street Boys, you know the one, he has the tight round ass, and those pouty full lips, our the college guy who works at Mike’s Carwash, the one in the tight shorts. And that is what this is all about, folks. Respect. And honor. And GovMcGreevey COULD have had of all that. But he blew it... Faster and harder than hurricane Charlie, which happened to devastatethousands of lives and kill scores of people. But more importantly, folks, he went out like a bitch while the rest of us men (and dykes) would kill to have his opportunity and power. That is the real tragedy of the situation. And now, a moment of silence for the hot chicks, if any, that died due To Hurricane Charlie.

The real President Ok, by request, I have to comment.
Steal Dick Chaney Thoughts for the day: Any babies that are born in prison should probably stay inprison. No reason to get their hopes up.

Last Night I meet a girl when I was getting ready to go home form my church youth group meeting, after chatting a bit, during which time she kept touching my leg, I had to ask “is that this person is a slut”. So, after thinking it over I decided to give her some advise, "A good slut is a quiet slut." That's what mom used to say. That, and, "Stop fucking the dog. The neighbors are watching, and it's their dog. Sadly, it was not well received, some people cant handle the truth.

English Spoken here:So, later I went to a little place I know, and oddly, I was one of only 3 ppl in the bar that speaki en-g-lishi, ok folks, You need to learn English. It's only a matter of time before we invade your country and burn down your village. At the very least your women should know How to say, me numbaa one, Joe, long time short time it same money.

Sports: Ok, you know how I feel about this subject, but I got to say something.By the time you receive this, the Iraqi men's Olympic soccer team (that's football to all of you foreigners who don't know what actual football is) may already have won a medal. You can credit it to hard work, and determination, I credit the American military who went in and shot a lot of their third string players; arrested their team captain; and replaced him with David Beckham. Making the world safe,

God Bless us each and everyone