Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My unbiased take on Local News:

1 HOFDANIELS_MYrBkPIC4Reala
(Tell me he didnt get his ass kicked in High School.)

NPR:
I heard Mitch (the b-i-t-c-h) Daniels, Indiana’s soon to be former Governor (if I have anything to do about it) on NPR this morning. He sang a Hank Williams song called “Major Moves” not only does he suck as a human being, I have a better fucking singing voice. His whole thing was about how it’s a good idea to sell off state resources for short term profit.

Now he ran as a business man, who was going to run this state just like a business. My guess is the voters of this state didn’t think it was going to be run like a hostile take-over and then watch while services were are privatized and toll roads sold off to foreign interests. Why in the fuck do they need to sell? If a company can come in and turn a hell of a profit, why cant this Business Minded Administration? Hell, MBAs are like small dicks at the statehouse, everybody has one.

Net predator sting nets 14 Hoosiers
VALPARAISO, IN – An undercover federal investigation targeting child sex predators over the Internet has resulted in 24 arrests, including at least 14 men from Indiana, including two identified as being from Fort Wayne. Fourteen of the men appeared in U.S. District Court in Hammond on Monday on charges of attempting to induce, entice and coerce for sex undercover federal agents who were posing as 13-year-old girls. The 14 men, who range in age from 22 to 47, are expected to have detention hearings this week to determine whether they should remain in custody.

(I am in fact a 13 year old girl, whose parents leave alone in this big house all by myself, I enjoy webcaming and F2F meetings, do you think I am pretty?)

A Sad Irony:
COVINGTON, IN – A van struck bicyclists riding to raise money for families of officers who died while on duty, killing a state trooper and a retired police chief and injuring another cyclist, police said.